Thursday, October 22, 2020

Literature analysis

Jojo Bizarre Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood Vol 1

The plot of the first volume was about Johnathan Joestar the protaginist of Phantom blood, and his Step brother Dio Brando. the themes of Phantom Blood is "being alive" and "an affirmation that humanity is wonderful" which the Author described it as. I think the author Hirohiko Araki's routine is that he enjoys his life and writes the series with his love of Western music. What I observed from the story is that plot and setting is pretty interesting. what drew me into the book is that I watched the show and I enjoyed it that it got me to read the books. The plot and characters got me past the first 10 pages. I don't really read that much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

12/16/20 english journal

 I secure my phone and stuff by not going too suspisous sites